// // Leave a Comment

PTGI Jobs in Govt. ITI-Dhenkanal

Govt. ITI, Dhenkanal invites for walk in interview for Part Time Guest Instructor for the academic session 2014-15.

A.Name of the Post:  Part Time Guest Instructor (P.T.G.I)

1. Discipline: Electrician

Qualification: I.T.I, Diploma/Degree (Electrical Engineering)



2.Discipline: Fitter

Qualification: I.T.I, Diploma/Degree (Mechanical Engineering)



3. Discipline: Welder

Qualification: I.T.I, Diploma/Degree (Mechanical Engineering)



4.Discipline: Workshop Calculation & Science

Qualification: I.T.I, Diploma/Degree (Mechanical Engineering)



5. Discipline: Engineering Drawing






Qualification: Diploma/Degree (Mechanical Engineering)



6.Discipline: Employability Drawing

Qualification: +3 English (Hons.) / MBA/BBA



7. Discipline: Computer

Qualification: Diploma/Degree in computer science/ MCA/ Graduation with PGDCA

Address:

GOVT. ITI, DHENKANAL

AT: BORAPADA, PO: GAHAMKHUNTI

DIST: DHENKANAL, PIN: 759027


Ph.No: 06762-223045

How to apply :

Interested candidates may attend the interview on 01-08-2014 at 11 AM at the above address with all necessary certificates, mark sheet, experience along with conduct certificates from previous employer & photograph.



More Details : http://www.odishajobs.co.in/jobs/ptgi-jobs-govt-iti-dhenkanal/

0 comments:

Post a Comment